Monday, October 2, 2017

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends.  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Thank you to those who played along with us this week.  Your participation is appreciated.

The winner of the Spellbinders dies is....


#11 Steffi H
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Steffi!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #422 Dies (JT)" in the subject box.

Our favorites this week are....

Jenee's favorite
Card by #6 Bobbie's Treasures

Carol's favorite
Card by #7 Aussie Annie

Janice's favorite
Card by #10 Theresa P

Melissa's favorite
Card by #12 Renee

Debbie's favorite
Card by #3 Mary Anne K

Patti's favorite
Card by #1 Donna Rinckel

Have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with another great sketch and Bugaboo Digital Stamps is sponsoring.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Patti for choosing my card as your favorite! Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Debbie! It was great fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Janice for selecting my card as your favorite. I love all the sketches at Tuesday Morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I am slow to the party, but appreciate the shout out just the same! Thanks for including me among wome awsome creations!!!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...