Monday, August 14, 2017

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Not many played this week but those who did, all I can is... WOW!  You guys rocked this sketch.  A lot of turned out cards that I was envisioning and couldn't quite get it to translate to paper.  Great job everyone!

So let's announce the winner - the prize are these really cool glitzy pens from Close to My Heart.  The winner is....



#12 Grandma Bonnie
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations !  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #415 Pens" in the subject box.

And our favorites this week (this was so hard to choose)...

Debbie's favorite
Card by #12 Grandma Bonnie

Wanda and Janice's favorite
Card by #6 Barb Housner

Carol's favorite
Card by #16 Red Obsession Cards

Melissa and Jenée's favorite
Card by #10 WeeBeeStampin

Patti's favorite
Card by #8 I Luv Scrapping Too

Have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with another great sketch.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Melissa! How exciting. Thank you, Debbie, for my card being your favorite this week, too!!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...